Academic Catalog

P-12 Visual Art Certification

Program Description

Students seeking a P-12 endorsement in Visual Arts should elect to major in the Art: Emphasis Visual Arts BA in the College of Arts and Sciences. Students will also enroll in the P-12 certification program in order to earn their residency teaching certificate. 

Students seeking P-12 certification at SPU should meet with the certification office in the School of Education no later than their sophomore year or the first quarter at SPU for transfer students.