Academic Catalog

Transferring International Credits

If you completed college- or university-level coursework from institution(s) outside the U.S. prior to matriculation at SPU, you must have a professional credential evaluation service provide a course-by-course evaluation of your college or university transcripts before transfer credits can be considered.

SPU accepts professional credential evaluations from agencies recognized by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services) or AICE (Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc.), such as World Education Services, Scholaro, ECE, and the Foundation for International Services.

Information about transfer of U.S. credits and acceptance of two-year degrees is found elsewhere in the Admissions section of this catalog, as is information about how you might gain advanced standing credit for secondary schoolwork equivalent to a 13th year.